About Ride Inside
This stationary bike celebration and fundraising event is your opportunity to raise funds to support Manitoba kids and young people living with and beyond cancer. Here's how...
- Sign up your team to ride in person OR
- Sign up to complete your own virtual ride!
- Ride with us this November!
Your commitment and the funds you raise will continue to make the future brighter and more hopeful for Manitoba kids and their families.
The Event | November 2, 2023
Where: Manitoba Hydro Place, 360 Portage Avenue
Ride Inside is a "party with a purpose" to celebrate your fundraising achievements, participation, and team work...including trophies and awards for outstanding team fundraising, team spirit, team mileage and team costumes! Plus, an energetic emcee is sure to make you pedal harder. We encourage all teams to get in the groove with costumes, team gear, and team spirit!
Event day timeline:
4:30 PM Team Captain Check In Opens
4:30-5:30 PM Team Photos
5:30 PM Teams to their assigned bikes
5:45 PM Opening Ceremonies
6:00 PM The Ride Begins
7:15 PM Closing Ceremonies
How it works:
- Teams of six riders register and fundraise
- Each team member rides for 10 minutes
- Three minutes between each round to changeover to the next rider on your team, adjust seat height, and capture mileage
- When everyone is ready, the countdown starts again and we ramp up the music for lots of fun!
We will provide your team (six riders per team) with bikes, wind-trainers, odometers, snacks, music, event staff & volunteers.
The Virtual Ride | October 26-November 2, 2023
If you’re choosing to complete your ride virtually, either as an individual or as part of a team, you still have just as important an impact.
Start planning and get excited about how you will wheel. Whether it's at the gym, at home or in your workplace - your ride is your choice!