How to RIDE INSIDE:
- Register: JOIN an existing team, CREATE a team or participate as an individual.
- Fundraise: Set up your personal or team page and get fundraising.
- Ride: Start planning and get excited about how you will wheel. Whether it's at the gym, at home or in your workplace - your ride is your choice!
Whether together or apart, recruit family and friends and SIGN UP TODAY.
Your team members can gather and ride for five to ten minutes each, or you can try something else such as joining a spin class together, or taking bikes out on a trail that you love. You decide your ride!
No bike, no problem - get creative and wheel your way!
We encourage you to get inspired and make your ride your own. Team costumes, themes, decorations and all of that fun stuff! Every rider gets us closer to reaching our fundraising goal for the young people who need it most.
We have lots of tips and tools to support you and your team along the way. Don't hesitate to reach out to us at 204-927-5433 or firstname.lastname@example.org for ideas and information!
SHARE YOUR PHOTOS:
We will use the power of photo and video to bring us together. Grab your craziest costumes, creativity and enthusiasm and have some fun! Be sure to document it all on camera!
- Share your Ride Inside journey on social media with #RideInsideMB
- Send us your team photo or video to our dropbox by clicking here.
At the end of the event we will release a video announcing just how much you helped raise and watch some of your rides - so make sure to send in your photos and videos so we can include yours.
Congratulations to our winners:
- Four rounds of golf at Southwood Golf & Country Club: Alexsandre Kedelashvili from Team Wawanesa Insurance
- Blake Wheeler Autographed Winnipeg Jets Jersey: Max Chapman from the Winnipeg Twins AA U13 Black Team